One of the key focus areas of Capacity Analytics is socio-economic development. We are closely monitoring the trends of poverty and inequality for devising social development policy frameworks and have been mapping the same across districts, divisions, provinces and country. Our team has been utilizing multiple databases for developing these analyses.
The objective of Capacity Analytics is to contribute to the poverty alleviation programs. Moreover, we intend to create knowledge to contribute towards reducing inequality and uplifting the marginalized segments. We engage actively in the outreach and advocacy campaigns to support this objective as well.
Our team was part of the Community Xchange program of the British Council. As Community Leaders extensive contributions were made towards industrial homes, training facilities for youth, women development, disability centers and social welfare organizations working at federal and provincial level. The project connected community youth leaders in different countries equipping them with skills and knowledge to get more young people involved in their local communities.
The Capacity Analytics team engaged a group of young people to work for contributing in the society by undertaking to support slum community schools. The initiative is called ‘crystal future’. It’s an effort on improving the school resources by uplifting the atmosphere, provision of stationery and improving the teaching methodologies.
- Status of Water and Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) in Pakistan
- State of Maternal Health, Child Health, nutrition, violence and abuse in the society
- Mapping HH Characteristics, Poverty & Social Protection in Pakistan
- Measuring Saving & Expenditures Patterns in Pakistan
- Global Challenges, Local Solutions: Fostering Change through Social Entrepreneurship
- Socio-economic impact of COVID-19 in Pakistan
- Crystal Future – A Project to Support the Community Schools